Automobile On Lot Financing
If you have been looking into various options for car buying and financing, you have probably heard of automobile on lot financing, and you could be wondering just what it is and whether or not it is a good option for you. The process of automobile on lot financing and applying with buy here pay here dealers for car loans is becoming a lot more popular nowadays, and you might find that it is the best way for you to purchase the car that you are in need of.
The Dealer Does the Financing
At most dealerships, the sales team will try to hook you up with banks and lending institutions in order to get you approved on the lot for a car loan that you can afford. This can be pretty tricky for some people; if you have a poor credit score, you might not be able to get approved, and these tote the note lenders are also really picky about things like the length of time that you have had your job and more.
With on the lot auto financing, however, the dealer takes care of all of the financing for you instead of sending you to a third party. This cuts out the middleman, and it also makes it much, much easier for you to qualify for guaranteed auto financing if you aren't seen as appealing to traditional lenders, such as if you have a low credit score or if you haven't had your job very long. It's also great if you want to get a used car for a good price and don't want to spend a lot of money on a car payment every month. On the lot financing is very easy to get, so follow the steps below if you want to finance a vehicle in this manner.
6 Steps of How to Get On the Lot Financing
- Find a dealership that does on the lot financing.
- Pick out the vehicle that you are interested in financing.
- Bring in paperwork that proves your identity and shows that you have a job.
- Make a small down payment toward your vehicle; this is paid directly to the in house financing dealer.
- Sign all of the paperwork; this shouldn't be a long process and you can handle it all right there at the vehicle financing dealership.
- Take your vehicle home the very same day as long as all of the paperwork has been handled.
As you can see, on the lot car financing is very easy and might just be the perfect option for you.