More ways to avoid a traffic ticket: Part 2
For many of us driving is not just a requirement for getting around; for many it can be an escape, a time to think about your day in-between responsibilities. Put on one of your favorite songs, radio stations or pod-casts and you will be at your destination in no-time. Even if you are feeling like you’re on top of the world either because of a raise or your freshly paid off bad credit auto loan, an officer will most likely not cut you a break.
To add on to a previous list, here are an additional 10 tips to avoid receiving a traffic citation.
- Keep your car clean and tidy. Having a clean and organized interior can do wonders for an officers first impression of you and your level of responsibility before even approaching your drivers side window.
- Don’t drive tired. Some of the most common times when people drive unsafely is when fatigue and frustration set in.
- Got a long trip? Plan to rest. As stated above, for long trips try planning your trip ahead to find rest areas and possible places to eat to help combat fatigue.
- Driving with multiple passengers? Try switching drivers every so often to help keep the driver refreshed and awake.
- You speed demon you! If you keep finding yourself accelerating above the speed limit try using cruise control to avoid possible infractions.
- Just because you don’t see an officer.. In today’s day and age it is no longer only the police officers that can report dangerous/reckless driving. Any driver with a cell phone or CB radio that can make out your plate number or vehicle description might call in.
- Driving in another state/country? The laws on the road are different for every region, and ignorance is no excuse let alone a potential safety hazard.
- Those pesky speed traps. Most often speed traps are around hills and other curves in the road, try slowing down when taking these curves.
- Think you can smell bacon? Some of the most commonly patrolled areas would have to be construction zones; some officers will even get overtime pay while raking in much higher fines for the city.
- Careful at night. The amount of officers on patrol at night and during holidays increases during those periods of time.
Here at Doug’s Credit Center we specialize in financing used cars with any credit, for practically anyone. While cars are our job, the auto financing is our domain. We have developed a network of new and used car dealers that can approve an auto loan for nearly anyone with provable income; all it takes is a simple auto loan application.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
The best ways to avoid a traffic ticket
What are Bad Credit Auto Loans?