Used 2015 Ford Fiesta SE Sedan
- Body Style: Sedan
- Model Code: P4B
- Engine: Regular Unleaded I-4 1.6 L/97
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: FWD
- Ext. Color: White
- Int. Color: Cloth
- Mileage: 108,817
- Stock #: 210642
- VIN 3FADP4BJ8FM124037
Doug's Credit Center20700 Highway 99,
Lynnwood WA 98036
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2015 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
SE 1.6L I4 Ti-VCT
We are a family owned and operated Mazda dealer for 45 years! We offer high quality pre -owned vehicles that have gone through inspections by ASE certified technicians.
* 2015 KBB.com 10 Coolest New Cars Under $18,000 * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* The 2015 Ford Fiesta offers up great fuel economy, modern build quality and higher-end interior materials, and a slew of modern features, all wrapped up in some of the most stylish subcompact clothes we’ve ever seen. It does this while keeping a competitive price against its peers. Source: KBB.com
* Sporty handling, particularly with the ST model; upscale interior; available luxury features; stable highway road manners; powerful and efficient EcoBoost engine. Source: Edmunds
* With its bright hues like Green Envy and Molten Orange, the 2015 Ford Fiesta is highly capable and a joy to drive. The available Ford SYNC system lets you make hands-free calls, stream music from a compatible phone via Bluetooth, and hear turn-by-turn directions through your speakers. The Fiesta delivers 120hp of fun from its 1.6L engine which achieves up to 28 MPG city and 36 MPG hwy. New for 2015 is a 1.0L turbocharged engine delivering up to 32 MPG city and 45 MPG hwy. For an intense rush the Fiesta ST delivers up to 197hp with its turbocharged engine. Twin independent variable camshaft timing adds an extra measure of precision, improving fuel efficiency and power output. For that extra-connected feel, the PowerShift 6-speed automatic transmission can provide torque to the wheels 100 percent of the time during shifts. The electric power-assisted steering gives compensation for pulling and drifting. To help Fiesta stay sure-footed and firmly planted in the corners, a MacPherson-strut front suspension features specially tuned dampers, spring rates and bushings, and a 22-mm stabilizer bar. On the ST trim get the available RECARO seats, which hold you in place during intense drives with their supportive bolsters. There are also available features like heated front seats and ambient lighting with 7 different hues. For space, Fiesta's 60/40 split rear seat folds down, opening up additional room for your gear. Pass-through access from the trunk increases usable space in the sedan. Underneath its aerodynamic shape, an ultra-high-strength boron safety cage protects you and your passengers. In addition, the AdvanceTrac electronic stability control helps keep all 4 wheels securely on the road. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
All vehicles are one of each. All pre-owned or certified vehicles are used. A dealer documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. All offers expire on close of business the day subject content is removed from website, and all financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax, title, and license. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. It is the customer's responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed.